Parent Service Organization
The transformative education offered at Great Hearts Monte Vista would not be possible without the generous and passionate commitment of our Parent Service Organization (PSO). As a parent and/or guardian you have joined a community of like-minded families dedicated to the success of Great Hearts Monte Vista and its students.
We value your support and commitment to our community!
2018-2019 GHMV South Leadership Team
- Inga Cotton, PSO President of GHMV South
- Raquel Zapata, PSO Treasurer of GHMV South
- Martha Newton, PSO Secretary of GHMV South
- Leslie Ibarra, PSO Parent Volunteer Coordinator of GHMV South
- Ora Linville, PSO Room Rep Coordinator of GHMV South
- Meredith Moza, PSO Teacher Luncheons Coordinator of GHMV South
- Callie Loden, PSO Teachers’ Lounge Coordinator of GHMV South
- Rob & Jennifer Russell, PSO Used Uniforms Coordinators of GHMV South
2018-2019 GHMV North Leadership Team
- Jennifer Osborn, PSO President of GHMV North
- Sarah Rushing, PSO Treasurer of GHMV North
- Lara Tysinger, PSO Volunteer Coordinator of GHMV North
- Billie Moody, PSO Used Uniforms Coordinator of GHMV North
Questions or comments? Always feel free to email Director of Community Engagement and Academy Giving Manager Jacquie Fagan at Jacquelyn.Fagan@GreatHeartsMonteVista.org.
PSO encourages all parents and guardians to volunteer their time to help support the school!Volunteer Now